• Hallo Gast, bitte überprüfe Deine Mailadresse in den Einstellungen. Grund der Prüfung

Bericht Juicyangeel cologne

Browntaila300

Neu-Rheinländer
I apologize beforehand if I don’t follow the correct format but here is a field report on JuicyAngeel in cologne:
After another appointment with a different provider fell through I was able to book a session with her quickly, like within 15 minutes quick. She is a girl next door type, cute, not knockout gorgeous, just cute. Covered BJ, some licking on her. She is very sensitive down there, must go slow and soft. She climbed on and rode for a while (she rides very good) then finished in doggy. There was a lot lost in translation, I speak primarily English and she speaks primarily German. Her profile says English but it is very basic. No ZK but I honestly didn’t try much so maybe if the session lasted longer I would have pursued more. Cup size would be more in line with an A not B as listed. Ass is average which for me was a little disappointing. Pretty much in line with previous reports. She is nice to look at but average service at Dubai prices, 200 euro for an hour was the damage. Filled the bag early and sent her on her way. She is a nice girl and very responsive to set up a meeting so she gets excellent remarks for that. I, doubtful about a return scheduling but it’s more my taste. This was written in English so I apologize if some of it doesn’t translate well, still working to improve my German. Happy hunting brothers.

Du musst Dich zuerst als Forumler registrieren (d. h. erledigen der Registrierung und Bestätigung Deiner E-Mail-Adresse). Das Ganze ist kostenlos und zur Registrierung kommst Du unter diesem ---> Link <---.

Du musst Dich zuerst als Forumler registrieren (d. h. erledigen der Registrierung und Bestätigung Deiner E-Mail-Adresse). Das Ganze ist kostenlos und zur Registrierung kommst Du unter diesem ---> Link <---.

Zurück
Oben Unten